Teachers before the school were registered as government school: Mmadise Tong, an unqualified teacher from Tigerkloof. The school was housed in the LMS church.
Mr Rabotoko Tau who held evening classes in his home for those who could not attend day school as some were herding cattle during the day. He used paraffin tin lamps; these were called Molo pita in setswana.
In 1912 the school was still a privately organised school.
The school was controlled by the LMS Ministers, Jabetla a teacher by Mr Gaosekwe Loabile, also as Unqualified as Mr Jabetla.
The school was registered as a government school in 1914. The first teachers were: Mr Kingsley Mocumi from Kudumane. Mr Atan Khehla, a xhosa young man from Port Elizabeth who died the same year of TB.